2015 is almost over!
Here I share all the books I read in the year and how many stars I gave each.
10 THINGS I LEARNED IN THIS BOOK YEAR
1. I’m not really into romantic suspense novels.
I read one and I found it interesting. I thought I liked the genre, then I realized I don’t… or maybe I have not read what I should.
2. I loooooove books that talk about books. Like, I looooooove them.
3. If a book is well-written, it’s hard I don’t like it.
The story could be very simple, cliché even, but if the author put it together right… well, that’s half the way with me.
4. I should have grown up already since I did not find “The Little Prince” as life changing as I’ve been told it is.
5. “The Christiansen Family” series is still my favorite series.
6. When I choose a book based on its cover, I usually choose those with warm colors, for some reason. I don’t do it on purpose…
7. I can’t read a collection of anyhting. Too much of the same thing.
8. If we’re talking about non-fiction, short chapters is a good idea.
9. I don’t like it very much when a book is written in first person.
Too much desinformation about the others.
10. I truly enjoy books set on World War II.
That was my Book Year!
What about yours? How many 5-stars did you give?
Hope you enjoy it as well!
Now let’s see what 2016 brings us.